Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 73

I made a trip to office works this morning which is always a dangerous exercise (to the bank balance!). I was on a mission for business things but when I arrived home this afternoon there was no way I could unpack all the lovely new stationary and folders etc on my messy desk. Nope, it was time to take action and reclaim my desk space back!

All things confiscated were either given back to their owners or disposed of, stacks of paperwork filed or thrown and a lovely nice wipe down.

So here it is, my organised desk!


Year sure it's still has the trusty coke zero can on it, all that cleaning worked up a thirst! My necklace is still there too however I decided that it was safe, untangled and STILL THERE, which is unlike what it would be on my dressing table which seems to be fair game these days.

No comments: