Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 86

I've been dabbling this weekend, for any photographers out there who may be peaking at this blog, dabbling in Beloved.

I stayed awake half the night listening to Jesh speak and, although I kind of half giggled at some of his thoughts and ideas, I was really taken by his passion and his total belief in this "new genre". In fact I wanted to go out then and there and start shooting! So, if nothing else, listening to him speak sparked my passion again and for that I am grateful that he gave such an open talk about his work and his future.

It was the absolute best Friday night to listen to him as well as I had a few opportunities to give it a whirl this weekend. I don't have permission to share Saturday's couple with you (gorgeous btw and fun!) however I can share both clients today. The first a gorgeous couple with 3 very beautiful children and this afternoon I was invited to photograph a couple on their last weekend before they are married!

Thank you guys for giving me the opportunity to try something different and the opportunity to blog you!



Steph & Rob



Julie & Nik

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love both shots. Where is the bottom one taken?

Unknown said...

Haha well! We snuck on to Sitella's grounds (Grt Northern Hwy) after they were closed! So lush and green.