Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Day 88


Anyone who knows us, or who even has crossed our paths in the last few months knows we are going through a bit of a rough patch with Scarlett. Every one has a theory why she changed, hey even we do but I honestly don't know, I just hope we figure it out soon!

One of our hardest areas is her embarrassing anti social behaviour. She doesn't tolerate many people, even Josh and Bel are on the receiving end a fair bit. There are a handful of kids her own age that she'll interact with and even then it's hit and miss (thankfully I have VERY understanding friends!). Yesterday at one our weekly after school activities Scarlett actually was friendly and interactive with a little girl her age who we know but who is not on her list. She is the sweetest little girl too and it breaks my heart every time Scarlett screams at her or ignores her. Anyway, photographic evidence, Scarlett looks happy and Miss S doesn't even look frightened! Oh and excuse the photography! Iphone of course and I was too busy watching them that I didn't really line it up too well lol!

No comments: