Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day . . I'm confused?! Something tells me it's day 81?

Nope, according to my diary it's day 82 . . I've seriously lost some days!!


I did some very quick happy snaps of the baby girl tonight as she modeled me her new hat (the hat she chose and then refused to wear as soon as I bought it!).



It's been one of those months with this one however, despite her crazy mood swings and incredible attitude, she is so, so bright and funny and very sweet. So many anecdotes to share but I will narrow it down to 2!
.

Tonight I asked her to get her PJ's out of her room and she told me she couldn't as there were 'Ceretops" dinosaurs in her room! Another is a funny thing she's been doing lately. When ever she has friends over she asks them to do fashion shows or magic shows with her!
.

Not so cute is her still hating bedtime and the tears, the pleading and strange and tiring excuses she comes up with every night :(

1 comment:

Chris said...

Gorgeous photo Michelle! She reminds me so much of Belinda in this one actually.