Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 32

I have tried to be super efficient today with loads and loads of washing washed, dried and put away, uniforms ironed and I was planning on baking for the new school year but I didn't get to that! Instead my Mum and sister visited which was a nice way to spend the final day of the school holidays.

School goes back tomorrow and in my quest to be more organised I ironed ALL of the uniforms & gathered their underwear which means that Isabella has 5 full days of polo shirts, skorts/skirts, socks and knickers & Josh with 4 full days of the works as well (Isabella gets Josh's hand-me-down Polo's which is why she has more). The kids are prepped with what to do when they wake up tomorrow and all going well I will have enough time to take some first day of school photos without rushing! Well that's the plan, we'll see how it pans out.

On one hand I am excited for them about returning, they know the kids in their classes and their teachers and they are more than ready to get back into routine and time apart. However our lazy days are over for another year, the end of the Summer school holidays always has me a bit sad!






2 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE that shot Michelle!

skooterSpeakin said...

Summers are always more special to kids...