Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 53

Just me and the smallest one at home today having a quiet one. We did go out for "coffee" (well a milk shake and a coke zero!) this morning with a couple of Mums from school but then it was straight home and time to get stuck into the house work.

I wont post a pic of my manky mop or spray and wipe etc (although I was thinking about knocking up a quick still life of the cleaning products lol!), instead here is my baby being a dag outside and making friends with our old and very patient cat!
.


Poor Abby, if you look closely you can see her mouth saying "help me"! Scarlett just loves her though so Abby puts up with it and then runs off and hides when she's had enough.

And one more cause I just like it! Neither are fab pics I must say but they are pics from today!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love the last one, such a pensive moment.