Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 33

School went back today :( This morning went by with minimal arguments and we managed to get out of the door in plenty of time, I even managed to straighten my hair! Let's see how long this organisation and time management last!

Isabella was very happy about returning and it feels like nothing has really changed as she has the same teacher and the same class room, both of which I am very happy about! Joshua was much more apprehensive not knowing the teacher and his classroom being miles away from the little block where he has been since Pre Primary. He has a great bunch of kids in his class though so I'm hoping he will get back into the groove by the end of the week.

I miss the big kids but Scarlett REALLY misses them. Since dropping them off this morning she has been sad, cuddly and just plain out of sorts. I know she is going to be very excited and happy this afternoon at pick up time!

I have a few pics today to share as they were just too damn cute and in the best spirits!























































2 comments:

skooterSpeakin said...

I absolutely love that photo of Bella in the bottom-right. Such attitude!

So I saved a copy - hope you don't mind?

Michelle said...

No not at all! You are her Uncle! I may even get my butt into gear and send you and Belinda some actual real photos one of these days!