Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 42

Today was the the day of the big shoot and I admit, I was nervous! However A and R from the company were absolutely lovely and, although full on and a solid few hours work, it was comfortable and there were a couple of laughs, the best type of job!

I shot 8 pieces of equipment as well as masses of cables and cords and bits and pieces - very technical huh! I did find it very interesting however and in my own head had little day dreams as to what each piece did. For instance The DigiAtlantis could have come straight from the set of Stargate! The Fluxgate I named the flux capacitor from Back to the Future! Daggy I know but I am easily occupied!

This one of the pieces which was very James Bond, came in it's own metal brief case!

(For the rule followers out there, I have a property release form allowing me to publish these pics!)

2 comments:

skooterSpeakin said...

Well, aren't you getting a bit bigger? How'd all this come about?

Michelle said...

Convoluted story - a previous client has a friend. Previous client, friend and friend's friend meet up. Previous client shares recently developed pics with friend and friend's friend. Friend's friend becomes client (great client and great opportunity)! Basically things are humming along through word of mouth, an awesome marketing tool!