Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 41

Last week I met with what was a potential client in an industry I was not very familiar with to shoot their products I had no idea about! To say I was a little nervous was an understatement but I love a challenge and I have had commercial shooting experience so we met and agreed to work together and tomorrow the shoot begins!

Today in preparation I received 7 crates and a 3m long tube which house all of the equipment that I will be shooting and it's just sitting there calling out for me to open it up and check it all out but it's expensive stuff and I REALLY don't want to be that person who broke it!

So for today, my photo is of the crates! Hopefully tomorrow I will have a little snippet of what's inside!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

oooh how exciting. Good luck with it.