Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 57 & 58

I am way behind this weekend with blogging but it's been such a busy one and I'm only getting to edit everything now!

Yesterday I attended the wedding of a long time friend of Brett and his family as a guest which was lovely, nice and relaxing to be able to put the camera down and listen to their vows and just take in the beautiful moments.

The photo I have chosen is of the moment when the groom realised that his Mum and older sister, who live in NSW, had made it for wedding as a surprise. My goodness you would have to have had a hardened heart not to have teared up just a little watching the surprise unfold!


Today's Pic was a hard one to choose as it was Joshua's birthday and I visited a very brand new baby and her family. So I will add two in the order they were taken.

The first is obviously of baby Pippa and her big (little!) sister Kailee.


The second is of Josh and his mates strategising in between laser tag games! See how sweaty and horrible they all are!! Actually I have to add two here as well! Even though the first pic isn't flash, I love the way they are in a huddle with arms around one another! I find it funny and little disturbing that in war they are bound together physically where as ask any of them to hug one another on any other day and you would get a quick YUCK!

Then they had to sit together, again sweaty and hot but huddled so as not to give away their secrets!




No comments: