Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 34

My little possum has been out of sorts without her big brother and sister so this morning I decided just to muck around with her, chill out, have some fun, try to get that smile back. It wasn't happening till we bonked noses and, like the twisted thing she is, she thought that was hilarious! So then of course I grabbed the camera as she was finally back to her happy self and got some shots.



This is miss giggly mid giggle! Two seconds later we bumped heads again and it was back to square one! Ah well, will try to find that laugh again later!!




I just had to add this image to keep a record of some of the funny things she does! While we were playing she was 'hiding'. When she hides she goes by the theory that if she can't see anyone then they can't see her! Today she was hiding from me!

1 comment:

skooterSpeakin said...

Ahhh.. the ostrich theory...