Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 52

I had a bits and pieces day today and got a lot done although I still have sooooo much work work to do (as opposed to house work and personal work which there is also so much to do!). In between all of the running around though I had two very different clients, a revisit with baby Ewan who wasn't all that thrilled with seeing me the first time and was still not very fond of me today! We managed to extract a few smiles though and what a gorgeous smile he has! The second client was also a revisit, this time to photograph some more angles of equipment for EMIT.

This is baby Ewan looking gorgeous and cheeky for the camera! I have a photo of Scarlett around the same area which I love and I love this one too . . . I should probably visit the spot more often!

No comments: