Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day 46

Yep I know, I'm reaching with today's pic but I have been busy OK!!

I admit that I did have big plans for today with lots of cleaning, working and of course playing with Scarlett but it seems life just got in the way.

Instead I woke up tired after a certain little miss wanted to play all night (so at least she is not totally neglected, I did play with her, just not in daylight hours!) and all motivation for cleaning went by the wayside.

Then I got onto a roll and edited all day while poor old tired Scarlett lay on the couch and vegged for the most part!

After school the rush was crazy with kids Zumba at 4pm, groceries at Woolies straight after (awesome, love doing it with 3 kids - NOT!) and then to a P&C meeting at 6pm. So yes, it got to 10.30pm and I realised that I hadn't taken today's pic so here it is, evidence that I worked today!

No comments: