Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 39

It's quite obvious that school is back, the house is sort of tidy again, I am up and dressed waaay earlier and our afternoons are jam packed again!

This afternoon's activity was a new one for us but one both Josh and Bel can participate in together - kids Zumba! It was a bit of a rush, well a LOT of a rush, home from school, homework, change into Zumba clothes, a quick snack and then out the door again but we did it and the kids had a ball.


This pic was taken after the class had finished which is why Scarlett was in there grooving but the music stayed on for a bit longer so the kids rocked on for a bit!

This picture is just because I can lol!

This picture is quite funny to me. I did have half a thought of taking the kids to Maccas on the way home because I had a but of a rush to get ready myself for Zumba later this evening. The kids were quite ratty on the way home though so I was grumpy and said no Maccas, inside thinking that it was a pretty bad choice to have even thought about it in the first place - oops! So instead they had fruit and salad and chicken, much healthier AND they loved it!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Looks like fun! And.......well done on the dinner, yummo.